In addition to the sale or purchase/lease itself, other life situations are often identified for which it is necessary to find a transitional legal solution. We work with reputable lawyers who answer all your legal questions related to real estate.
We advise and arrange for you:
- composition of all types of legal transactions (sale, gift, easement, etc.),
- arranging the entire land registry issues and preparing various types of land registry documents (cancellation permits, easement of the route, usufruct, land registry permit, etc.),
- legal regulation of access to infrastructure lines (water supply, electricity, etc.),
- inspection and/or obtaining a building, use permit,
- consultation and representation in sucession proceedings,
- review of documents/documentation related to the real estate,
- entry in the Land Register,
- arrangement of condominium property/preparation of condominium agreement,
- obtaining certificates from official records,
- legal advice.
If you have a legal question, contact us.